The Miyawaki Method
Miyawaki is a technique pioneered by Japanese botanist Akira Miyawaki, that helps build dense, native forests. The approach is supposed to ensure that plant growth is 10 times faster and the resulting plantation is 30 times denser than usual.
The Miyawaki Technique is a unique methodology proven to work worldwide, irrespective of soil and climatic conditions. More than 3,000 forests have been successfully created worldwide using this methodology.
- Up to 30 times more dense compared to conventional plantations.
- 30 times better noise and dust reduction.
- Up to 30 times better Carbon-dioxide absorption as compared to a monoculture plantation.
- A completely maintenance-free, wild and native forest after the first three years.
- A completely chemical and chemical fertiliser free forest that sustains itself and supports local bio-diversity.